Friday 9 December 2011

This blog has been hacked, including false email

This blog has been  hacked, including a false email.

Announcement
:
On 7/12/2011 at  around 2:45 am, an email was auto-generated, self-addressed from matiara1@yahoo.com which is my secondary  mailbox. The email was sent to almost  of my friends in the contact list of the  mail box. Among the contents of the e-mail stating that my family had been robbed in the UK and has been detained by the hotel due to unpaid bills. The e-mail stating that my family had  requested our friend to send money through online.


2. This was noticed by me on Wednesday, 07/12/2011 at 2:30 pm where my  colleagues and a few others who cares and call me, asking  me just  to ensure the validity of the email and my safety.


3. I'd informed to my colleagues that all my family are at  Malaysia and safe. I then open my mail box and found that the said false  email has also in my mailbox 'gmail'.( gmail is my primary email)

4. I would like to inform  that the email originated from "matiara1@yahoo.com" and  definitely from my mailbox but not written and sent by me. This MEANS someone broke into my mail box and send fake emails purporting to seek help from my colleagues/friends.


5. At  11.30 pm  8/12/2011, I also found this blog  "matiara-kisahkehidupan.blogspot.com" being hacked. Something has been posted  in the form of "tiny youtube"  which length at  2 minutes duration.


6. Concerned with the 'content youtube' that may lead to harm, or something bad, I then deleted the post from the blog at 11.40pm 8/12/2011.


7. Anybody who had received an email  or read my blog titled "Tiny Youtube",  I would like to express that the email or blog doesn't came from me, but somebody had used/hacked  my email and blog and sent it without my knowledge nor permission.


8. I believed someone has invaded/hacked  my secondary mailbox - "matiara1@yahoo.com" and "kisahkehidupan.blogspot.com"  and then doing things as I mentioned at above.


9.The main purpose I wrote here is  to avoid any misunderstanding on what had happened  and 
potentially maybe a fraud on the internet  spreading  of illegal content (Explicit, malicious, adult concern, etc.), which is absurd if I did it.

10. Currently I am monitoring my email "matiara1@yahoo.com"," matiara kisahkehidupan.blogspot.com"


11. Please to get help from  all friends, FB friends , gmail, yahoo, colleagues, and all of postmaster to notify me immediately to me at "matiara@gmail.com".



Thank you.

No comments: